Closed Thread

Thread: Win a pair of tickets to Download Festival!

Win a pair of tickets to Download Festival!

Awesome Metal Bands will be giving one lucky UK winner a pair of tickets to Download Festival!

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this AWESOME prize is register and answer the following question below.

In no more than 400 words please tell AMB why you want to go to download 2013!

I want to go to download because I have never been to a festival before and been judged for loving rock music. Going to download we give me a new experience and an escape from everyday life.
    Plus I never win anything so would be great

Id love to go to download 2013 because id love to take my 6year old daughter to go see her favourite band iron maiden. She has cerebral palsy mild brian damage. And a few other disabilities . She goes absolutely nuts when we watch iron maiden dvds. So to be able to take her to see them live would be amazing as I know the smile it will put on her face. Shes had a rough time lately with her illnesses so to take her away to forget about everything for a couple days would mean the world.i cant afford the tickets cos of taking her back and to to hospital and stopping over at hospital. Shes a little fighter been so strong . Id just love to be able to take her to see iron maiden so much it would make me a proud dad aswel taking my daughter to see our favourite band.

I would love to be able to go to Download.. I've been wanting to go for so many years! To win these tickets would make me so happy, quite a few of my friends are going and they're all wanting me to go with them, I haven't had a holiday for 5 years, and even just a few days with my mates away from home would be brilliant! I've never ever been to a festival before, and loads of favourite bands are going to this years one like Slipknot, Alice in Chains, Iron Maiden etc etc... it would actually be a dream come true! I always feel so left out because I'm a few years younger than all my mates, they're all in their 20's and have their own lives, so to be able to do what they do (basically do whatever they want without restrictions) would really make me feel like I am part of the group I can't express how grateful I would be if these tickets came my way..

i have never been able to a festival before and i would love to go to download, i have no job and i rarely get interviews and then i don't ever seem to get any communication from the employer, winning these tickets would be the highlight of the past 3 years since my son died

Over the years I went to almost every Monsters of Rock festival, but not since it's been Download. I have continued to wear my band tshirts even when they weren't so fashionable! I have had an unexpected change of circumstances that have caused me to re-evaluate my life and, without going into personal details, I just want to get back to being me!

Thank you very much to everyone who entered our recent competition,

Closed Thread