Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So who likes what?

Podgie
    My all time favourite band is Megadeth, so I guess I'm obligated to say thrash is my favourite sub genre of metal?

Death and black metal are right up there too though, and I love a bit of doom. And of course good old fashioned heavy metal!

madan1981
    If you look into different subgenres, you'll see your "out of sync as possible and call it music" theory is vasty mistaken. There are thousands of Metal bands out there that are more than capable of keeping in sync and staying melodic enough to impress Wagner. That being said, it's not everyones style and I understand that. Same for me with country music,

cowell903
    Guns N' Roses isn't really metal in my book, but I do love the band.

BEAMER3K
    Symphonic Power Metal (more so if it is female fronted) is the one metal sub genre I like the most.
    Bands like Nightwish, EPICA, and Amberian Dawn have opened my ears to this genre.
    Nightwish is my absolute NO. 1 favorite metal band PERIOD!!!

Long live heavy metal!!! \m/

mAITHLY
    Canada official document is non-transferable, tho' you'll apply for a Canada visa for the aim of immigration of a special kind throughout your keep within the country. once you area unit in Canada

abeeha
    you'll apply for a Canada visa for the aim of immigration of a special kind throughout your keep within the country. once you area unit in Canada,

TrixiSchutzo
    I like mainly post hardcore and the classic rock/metal

PicklesTheDrummer
    I'm sure like most I've got a few guilty pleasures. Though I'll listen to most anything, if the voice is good, and the lyrics are well thought of , if its not just some BS thrown with autotune on top then I probably will dislike it. But I'm quite open to most genres

broodjekaas
    I like all genres really, but my faforite is folk metal. Although my faforite band is not thats mushroomhead.

Yggdrasil
    I, myself listen to a very wide range of music. On a day I'll listen to KISS followed by Johnny Cash, Neil Young, Men Without Hats, Phil Collins, Disney songs, Howard Shore (movie music in general), Metallica, Queen, Rage Against The Machine, Iron Maiden, Imagine Dragons, David Bowie, etc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast